Tour the length of the Great Ocean Road, and marvel at the dramatic scenery of the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and London Bridge
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$45 for a Great Ocean Road tour for one child (total value up to $83)
$85 for a Great Ocean Road tour for one adult (total value up to $165)
$165 for a Great Ocean Road tour for two adults (total value up to $330)
- Tour the length of the Great Ocean Road passing towering limestone cliffs, sweeping white beaches and forest scenery
- See the Twelve Apostles
- Marvel at the Loch Ard Gorge
- Enjoy the sight of London Bridge, a natural archway and tunnel that became a bridge without a middle
- Take a break and have afternoon tea in the seaside village of Port Campbell
From the meeting point at Federation square at 8am, enjoy a drive along the Great Ocean Road, with its dramatic scenery. The region boasts powerful seas, golden beaches, peaceful townships, giant cliffs and lush forests. Stroll along the pristine sandy beaches and wander through the sleepy seaside holiday towns of Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. See the Twelve Apostles – limestone stacks rising dramatically from the Southern Ocean. Discover the deep fern gullies and eucalyptus trees as they meet the sheer coast that plunges into the Southern Ocean. Stop for photos and relax while savouring coastal panoramas on scenic walks. Return at 8pm.
AAT Kings organises tours and trips showcasing the best of what Australia have to offer. Sydney tours include trips to Bondi Beach and Manly, as well as regions out of the city like the Hunter Valley, the Blue Mountains, and Jenolan Caves. Explore Melbourne with Mt Buller, Bells Beach and Twelve Apostles day tours. Alice Springs, Uluru, Cairns, Rottnest Island, and Adelaide tours are also available. Sightseeing provides air-conditioned coach transport with knowledgeable escorts, aiming to give guests new and interesting experiences.
Ratings & Reviews
4 / 5
Visit the lovely coastal towns. Peter our driver/guide gave us recommendations for coffee, lunch and even ice-creams! He knew everything, the history, the natural environment and the people. After lunch onto the things you are really here to see, the 12 Apostles, London Bridge etc. Wow they are as spectacular as the photos show. Can not recommend AAT Kings too highly. Third trip with them and they have all been great.
Keith047, TripAdvisor, Apr 2016
My mom and I really enjoyed the great ocean road day tour we had with Paul! It's a very long day and Paul kept us entertained with great information and knew all the best spots! Thanks for the great tour!
Melissa N, TripAdvisor, Mar 2016
Details verified 19/04/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• Child ticket valid for ages 2-15 years
• Tour departs 8am, please arrive 7.45am, and returns approx. 8pm
• Booking changes allowed and may incur an amendment fee, please contact merchant for pricing
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Oct 2016
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival