Express 45-minute sessions aim to burn 500-1000 calories, kick start the metabolism and remain varied to keep participants on their toes
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Workouts are best performed outdoors, when in a good mood and away from seductive eyes of fast food restaurants. Keep out their view with today’s Groupon for Activate Bootcamps, four locations:
$9 for five boot camp sessions (total value up to $125)
$19 for ten boot camp sessions (total value up to $250)
$25 for fifteen boot camp sessions (total value up to $375)
- Aim to burn up to 500-1000 calories in each express session
- Expect to have an elevated metabolism for up to 18 hours after your workout through our carefully designed programs
- Takes less than 45 minutes (from warm-up to your last rep)
- Exercise in the fresh air at four locations
- Classes are held morning and evening, Monday-Saturday
The high-performance bootcamp is designed to achieve maximum output in the shortest amount of time. Each workout is designed with a purpose. Free form and compound focused, techniques are merged with intensity in a collection of high-energy classes that aims to tone key body parts and burn maximum calories. Sessions are designed for every bootcamper regardless of skill level, with the total body workout taking just 45 minutes from warm-up to last rep.
Activate Bootcamps aims to provide healthy lifestyle changes in a supportive and stimulating environment. The ambition is simple – to help you forget how hard you are working by interacting with others and soaking up the vibe.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Valid for new clients only
• Blackout dates: 20 Dec 2016 - 10 Jan 2017
• Not valid on Sun
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Bookings: Once voucher has been redeemed, bookings must be made for each session via your account on www.activatebootcamps.com.au or the Activate Bootcamps app. You have up until an hour prior to the scheduled class start time to book or cancel your booking. If you 'late cancel' or are marked as a 'no show', you will forfeit that class. Sorry no exceptions.
• What to bring: A mat and cotton inserts are required for each class. You can bring your own or these these online via our shop. Any items purchased will be ready for you at your next booked class.
• Confirmation must be received before attending any sessions
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Subject to availability and weather conditions. If cancelled, customers will receive an email advising of this. • Class schedule can be found at: www.activatebootcamps.com.au/schedule (select location)
• Please read important information and guidelines for first session: www.activatebootcamps.com.au/why (click on 'Getting Started)
• Timetable and locations are subject to change
• Original value verified on: 21 Oct 2014
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• 5 class pass must be completed within 2 weeks from first class
• Email to book: email@example.com
State name, contact number, first class date and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival