Refresh the visage thanks to a full-face carbon laser peel that can be complemented with an LED light treatment and hydration rubber mask
What You'll Get
$69 for a full-face carbon laser peel (total value up to $249)
$79 for a full-face carbon laser peel with and LED light treatment (total value up to $319)
$99 for a full-face carbon laser peel with an LED light treatment and hydration rubber mask (total value up to $349)
- Aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, tighten dilated pores, and reduce acne, scars and post-acne discolouration
- Designed to remove dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer and stimulate collagen growth
- Can improve skin texture and clear pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads
What is a carbon laser treatment?
A carbon lotion is applied to skin and left to dry over a period of approximately 15 minutes. A laser is then used to warm the area with the aim of revitalising complexions and reducing the visibility of fine lines and blemishes.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss the treatment before the facial is performed. Skin will then be cleansed and moisturised, and further sessions should be carried out at intervals of two weeks.
What aftercare is needed?
The face may be slightly red for a few hours after the procedure. Customers are advised to keep skin moisturised and to use sun cream, while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9836 0505
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Advanced Beautytech Laser Clinic
Advanced Beautytech Laser Clinic offers an extensive range of rejuvenating treatments for the face and body. Clients can revitalise visages thanks to injectables, facials and peels, and target weight management issues with radio frequency skin tightening, ultrasonic cavitation or fat freezing. Unwanted hair can be banished with waxing or IPL procedures. Laser tattoo removal sessions are also available, along with massages to help customers relax and unwind. The clinic is nestled in Balwyn.