Restore the facial skin to its former glory with these revitalising treatment sessions designed to help with scarring and age spots
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$129 for one session of SIPL photo revitalisation with MediLux LED treatment on the face, neck and décolletage (total value up to $639)
$385 for three sessions of SIPL photo revitalisation with MediLux LED treatment on the face, neck and décolletage (total value up to $1,917)
SIPL combined with MediLux LED treatment can help with:
LED acne management targets acne-prone areas to reduce and prevent acne-causing bacteria, active breakouts and inflammation for a clearer, brighter complexion.
LED age management stimulates collagen and elastin to reduce the appearance of superficial wrinkles, neck lines, and other signs of ageing.
Skin Tone Correction
LED pigmentation correction is designed to effectively fades and removes age spots, sunspots and discolouration to improve overall skin tone, balance and radiance.
LED redness reduction is to soothe the skin, reducing rosacea, skin redness and irritation.
LED dermal repair penetrates the subcutaneous layer of the skin, stimulating blood flow and reducing skin and tissue inflammation by speeding up healing.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• No open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Clients must avoid sun exposure and must use broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30
• Do not use Retin-A or other exfoliating creams 7 days prior to your SIPL/MediLux led treatment
• You must not have recently had laser surgery or used Roaccutane (6 months minimum off Roaccutane)
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Results can be achieved in 1 session - 3 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (03) 9427 8343; please leave a message if lines are busy
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Advanced Dermal Institute
Advanced Dermal Institute is located in Richmond where beauty and science come together. They're committed to pioneering IPL and advanced laser technologies and are backed by over two decades of experience. The team offers cosmetic tattooing, teeth whitening and skin peels to help clients achieve the skin they've always wanted.