This advanced treatment is designed to reduce the tension in muscles around the brow bone, relaxing fine lines and reducing dark circles
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$350 for a brow lift with LED and radiofrequency therapy (total value up to $1,188)
- Non invasive brow lift with a serum topical application designed to relax the muscles in the frown lines and crow’s feet
- Aims to reduce the appearance of dark circles relaxing tension in muscles
- Designed to replace the need for anti aging injectables
- LED light therapy applied to the face to help with age management, redness reduction, dermal repair skin tone correction and acne treatment
- Radio frequency to help with fine line and wrinkles management, skin tightening and skin rejuvenation
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for the skin.
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jawline or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
Need To Know
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Recommend for clients aged between 25 to 65
• Use of numbing cream is recommended; please ask for assistance at the time of booking for application
• Must sign a consent form prior to treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (03) 9427 8343
(1) Please leave a "clear" message if lines are busy
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Advanced Dermal Institute
Advanced Dermal Institute is located in Richmond where beauty and science come together. They're committed to pioneering IPL and advanced laser technologies and are backed by over two decades of experience. The team offers cosmetic tattooing, teeth whitening and skin peels to help clients achieve the skin they've always wanted.