As many as six family members can enjoy unlimited rides coupled with discounts on food, events, and merchandise at the largest WA theme park
What You'll Get
$140 for a season pass for one child (4-13 years) (total value up to $155)
- Unlimited Entry to the park
On any standard day of trade
- 35% discount on 8 day tickets
Bring your family and friends with you! Season Pass Members receive 35% off up to eight (8) adult or child tickets.
- 20% discount on Food and Beverages
Enjoy 20% off when you grab a bite to eat from Kahuna Cafe or one of Adventure World’s tempting kiosks
- Discount event tickets
Member Only pre-sales and discounted event tickets to Adventure World special events throughout the season
- 20% discount on Official Merchandise and Souvenir Photography
- Express Season Pass Member’s Entry
Avoid the queues and enter the park faster!
- Terms and Conditions apply. Visit: https://adventureworld.net.au/park-info/terms-and-conditions/season-pass-membership-terms-and-conditions/ for the full list of Season Pass membership Terms and Conditions.
$160 for a season pass for one adult (total value up to $179)
$55 for a season pass for one senior (60 years and more) (total value up to $65)
$399.50 for a season pass for a family of two adults and one child (4-13 years) or one adult and two children (4-13 years) (total value up to $489)
$485 for a season pass for a family of two adults and two children (4-13 years) or one adult and three children (4-13 years) (total value up to $589)
$545 fora season pass for a family of two adults and three children (4-13 years) or one adult and four children (4-13 years) (total value up to $669)
- Enjoy all the thrills of Adventure World with a season pass to have unlimited entry to the park all season
- Season pass is full of discounts and benefits
- Over 25 rides and attractions to enjoy
- Try the new world-class, exhilarating thrill ride Goliath; a giant pendulum swing ride
- Adrenaline-seekers can get their fix at major attractions such as the heart-thumping rollercoaster Abyss or the Kraken funnel water slide
- Plus cool off at the ever-popular Hawaiian resort-themed Kahuna Falls and the enchanting Dragon’s Kingdom for the younger adventurers
- Enjoy faster entry and discounts on refreshments, souvenirs, and special event tickets
- Grab a season pass now and take advantage of included benefits such as faster entry, discounted food and beverage, discounted souvenirs and photography, and 35% off entry for up to eight people
The Fine Print
• Limit of 6 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply to this deal
• Valid for number of people specified on Season Pass purchased
• Season Pass is not transferable
• Unlimited access to Adventure World during standard operating hours; not valid for special events, exclusive functions
• Children classified as aged 4-13; seniors classified as 60+ years
• Children under 4 years of age can enter for free; all children aged 12 years or younger must be accompanied and fully supervised by a responsible adult (16+ years) at all times whilst in the park
• Entry is subject to all conditions displayed at Adventure World
• Please read Adventure World FAQ
• Certain age/height requirements apply for certain rides. Please check here for ride restrictions and suitability
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 27 Apr 2020
• No booking required
• Present printed or mobile voucher on arrival for completion of the Season Pass membership activation process in accordance with Season Pass membership Terms and Conditions
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Adventure World
Have an Awesome day with family and friends at Adventure World!
Adventure World is Western Australia’s only Theme Park/Water Park, set in beautifully landscaped botanical gardens and lawns with 29 rides and attractions to enjoy.
Including the new world-class, exhilarating thrill ride Goliath; a giant gyro swing ride launched this season, the heart thumping, adrenaline pumping roller-coaster Abyss and Kraken; the longest, tallest and steepest funnel water slide on the planet. Plus the ever-popular Hawaiian resort themed Kahuna Falls, an Aussie Wildlife Experience and the enchanting Dragon’s Kingdom for our younger adventurers to name just a few. If playing makes you peckish, grab a bite to eat from Kahuna Café or one of our tempting kiosks throughout the park, where you will find an exciting new menu and range of quality food and drinks from treats to health food options designed to satisfy the tastebuds of every kid - big or small. Only 25 minutes from Perth and just 15 minutes from Fremantle by car. The park is also easily accessible via public transport.
If playing makes you peckish, grab a bite to eat from Kahuna Café or one of our tempting kiosks throughout the park, where you will find an exciting new menu and range of quality food and drinks from treats to health food options designed to satisfy the tastebuds of every kid - big or small. Only 25 minutes from Perth and just 15 minutes from Fremantle by car. The park is also easily accessible via public transport.
Plus, children under 4 years old enter for FREE!
Visit this season will be on everyone’s list of Things-To-Do in Perth.