Refresh the complexion with a microdermabrasion treatment, complemented with an enzyme peel, mask and vitamin therapy
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$49 for one session of consultation, microdermabrasion, enzyme peel, mask and vitamin therapy (total value up to $195)
$89 for two sessions of consultation, microdermabrasion, enzyme peel, mask and vitamin therapy (total value up to $390)
- Achieve a more vibrant appearance by gently exfoliating dead and dry skin cells with a crystal powder microdermabrasion
- Replenish the nutrients lost in the skin with an advanced anti-oxidant vitamin infusion
- Vitamins A, C and E are administered to the skin to make it look fresher and to counteract the signs of ageing
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
• In light of ongoing government advice regarding social distancing, and restrictions placed upon public gatherings and non-essential services, please visit https://www.australia.gov.au/ for the latest rules and regulations
• Please check the expiry date for this deal on your Voucher under My Groupons (if you've already bought this deal) or the Fine Print on this page (if you haven't already bought this deal), for blackout periods which may apply (outside of government regulations), and for full terms and conditions
• Please also contact the merchant directly, where possible, to understand any additional measures they may have in place which may help indicate when and how you can redeem this voucher
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Thu
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone or text to book: 0433 680 591
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Aléia Hair and Skin
Boasting over 15 years of experience, the stylists at Aléia Hair and Skin pamper clients with a variety of hairdressing services that include foils, tape extensions, women's blow-dries, men's restyles and kids cuts. Beauty buffs can visit the salon to treat their visages to skincare procedures like facials, peels, anti-ageing injections and dermaplaning. IPL hair reductions and waxing are also offered to banish unwanted fuzz.