Whet whistles with a tasting paddle of craft beers paired with a cheese platter, or opt for a brewery tour including tastings and a souvenir
About This Deal
$15 for beer tasting paddle and cheese platter for one person (total value up to $31)
$30 for a brewery tour with four tastings and souvenir glass for one person (total value up to $60)
$60 for a brewery tour with four tastings and souvenir glasses for two people (total value up to $120)
$120 for a brewery tour with four tastings and souvenir glasses for four people (total value up to $240)
- Sample unique craft beers brewed on site
- Unfiltered, unpasteurised and free from additives
- Pair with a cheese platter
- Check out All Inn Brewing Co. website for more info on food trucks and live music
- Gain insight into the brewing process with a tour including tastings and souvenir beer glass
Menu options subject to seasonal change.
All Inn Brewing Co.
All Inn Brewing Co. craft unique and flavourful ales from within their 16 hectoliter on-site brewery for the public to enjoy whenever the mood strikes, as it often does. Free from additives, unfiltered and unpasteurised, their ales aim to be different, as is their attitude to brewing them. All Inn Brewing Co. are committed to considering the environment in every aspect of their brewing process, recycling and reusing waste water wherever possible, and even providing leftover hops to local gardeners for fertiliser.
Ratings & Reviews
5 / 5
They have a wide range of different types of beer so there's something to everybody's liking and knowing that the beer was brewed at this very place makes it even better.
ollifranke, Zomato, Nov 2015
This place is Banyo's best kept secret! Sit down to an excellent range of craft beer or cider of ginger beer. Every time I am there All Inn is buzzing with all sorts of people catching up and enjoying the fruits of the brewery.
Troy C, TripAdvisor, Oct 2015
Details verified 18/11/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
Need To Know
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Bookings are essential
• Tasting paddle & cheese platter option available Fri-Sun only in the Brewery Bar
• Tours are run three Thurs a month
• Arrive at least 5 min prior to tour start time
• Must wear closed-toe shoes
• 10 or more participants needed or tour will not run, date will be rescheduled
• Original value verified on: 18 Nov 2015
• Standard fine print for all deals
• Bookings via online links below only; no other booking methods will be accepted
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking • Important Note: if you have purchased a Voucher requiring multiple bookings, please use the Booking Engine to make your initial appointment only. Any subsequent bookings / classes / sessions must be arranged directly with the merchant and not through the Booking Engine.
• Enter your email and Groupon Security Code
• Select number of people, date and time of booking
• You'll receive an email and/or SMS to confirm reservation details
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
Selected Thur: starts at 6pm
Tasting & Cheese platter only