Beauty buffs can enhance their natural features thanks to this semi-permanent eyeliner or lip cosmetic tattoo
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$99 for a top or bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $200)
$199 for a lip cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $400)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Weekend appointments by request
• Touch-up must be performed 4-6 weeks after initial treatment
• Touch-up not included in offer
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• Those with a history of cold sores or herpes simplex will be required to obtain the proper antiviral tablets by a prescription or over the counter to prevent an outbreak
• Reactions to pigment are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Any missed appointments voids voucher
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0457 563 836
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Amahle Brow Bar and Cosmetic Tattooing
Amahle Brow Bar and Cosmetic Tattooing specialises in semi-permanent make-up procedures on a selection of areas. These include the brows, top and bottom eyeliner, and lips. The studio is nestled in Mount Lawley.