Customers can enjoy quiet times of peace and contemplation in nature for two nights; includes rainforest bathtub experience
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$590 for a two-night rainforest treehouse accommodation experience for two people (total value up to $860)
- Enjoy a private rainforest heaven
- Step into the open rainforest bathtub and surrender all tension to the sounds of nature and the views of the forest
- Facilities: bathtub, kitchen, TV and DVD player, heaters, electric fireplace, rainforest deck, undercover carport
- Spend quiet times of peace and contemplation in nature
- Take a walk through Ananda’s magnificent rainforest abundant in exotic flora
Groupies can indulge in blissful pampering treatments at the onsite day spa, which offers everything from massages to facials, body therapies and spa packages (additional). Those seeking more active pursuits might hike through the national parks of the Currumbin Valley, while others simply kick back in the cocoon chairs with a cup of tea and a good book. Visitors can fall asleep at night to the sounds of the rainforest outside, with the stresses of city life far behind them.
About Ananda Rainforest Spa Currumbin
Taking their name from the Sanskrit word for bliss, Ananda Rainforest Spa is a spa haven located within the rainforest of Gold Coast's Currumbin Valley. Providing patrons with a range of recuperative treatments including sauna sessions, massages, facials and spa procedures, the experienced team aims to clear worried minds and weary bodies of bad habits and thoughts. Customised packages for pregnant women and their partners are also available, as well as workshops on nature and nutritional wellness.