Customers can take advantage of one or two sessions of acupuncture treatment that aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines
About This Deal
$76 for one session of 60-minute anti-wrinkle acupuncture (total value up to $76)
$136 for two sessions of 60-minute anti-wrinkle acupuncture (total value up to $136)
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• New customers only
• Must be 18 or older
• Please arrive 5 minutes early
• Limited availability on weekends
• Results may vary for each person
• 24-hour cancellation notice required
• Not suitable for those with metal allergies, needle phobia, or a known infection or skin condition in the area to be treated
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Appointment for an initial consultation with the practitioner should occur by 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9557 2331
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone Groupon on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Aquarius Beauty Spa
Aquarius Beauty Spa invites for an array of beauty and holistic treatments intended to boost general wellbeing. Customers can be pampered with the likes of remedial massage, waxing or threading or opt for traditional services such as acupuncture or cupping. Eyelash extensions are also on offer.