A technician applies semi-permanent pigments to create the appearance of natural, short-cropped hair
About This Deal
$799 for one session of scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $1,250)
$1,590 for two sessions of scalp micropigmentation (total value up to $2,500)
What is micropigmentation?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Results may vary
• Artistry Smp Australia FAQ: https://artistrysmp.com.au/faq/
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0439 429 441; please leave voicemail if no answer
• Book online: https://www.facebook.com/artistrysmp/
(1) Press "Book Now"
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Artistry SMP Australia
The team at Artistry SMP Australia specialise in scalp micropigmentation treatments, designed to improve the look of a scalp affected with hair loss problems. The salon is located in Broadbeach at the Niecon Plaza.