Clients can enhance their natural features thanks to a semi-permanent cosmetic eyebrow tattoo with an optional touch-up visit
About This Deal
$199 for a semi-permanent cosmetic eyebrow tattoo (total value up to $499)
$250 for a semi-permanent cosmetic eyebrow tattoo with a touch-up (total value up to $648)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Tue and Sun
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Bookings essential
• Not valid as a touch-up for previous tattoos
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Future touch-up sessions may be required and incur an additional charge for the $199 option
• Touch-up session must occur 4-6 weeks after first booking
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• Not suitable for people with heart disorder, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, skin cancer, epilepsy, or keloid and hypertrophic scarring, those taking blood thinning medication or aspirin, those taking photosensitising drugs, those who have had any injectables or fillers in last 7 days, or facial peels or waxing within 7 to 14 days prior
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About At BeYoutiful You
The team members at At BeYoutiful You invite those looking for some beauty enhancement to their salon nestled in Ormeau. Visitors can define their looks with semi-permanent make-up procedures, laser teeth whitening and ear piercing. The studio also offers services such as fungal nail bed infection treatments, LED light therapy, tattoo removal and SHR hair reduction.