Experience Action Stations and board all vessels open on the day with the Big Ticket
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$12 for a Big Ticket for a child aged 4-15 or concession (total value up to $20)
$20 for a Big Ticket for an adult (total value up to $32)
$48 for a Big Ticket for a family (total value up to $79)
- Recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- The Big Ticket entitles bearers to experience all exhibitions and to board all vessels open on the day of visit
- Call ahead or check out the website for the 3D film of the day
- Complimentary guided tours available
A lover of history and a fan of the navy? The Australian National Maritime Museum is the ideal destination for the next museum visit! The museum’s fleet consists of legendary vessels including a replica of James Cook’s HMB Endeavour, an HMAS Vampire navy destroyer, a real-life HMAS Onslow submarine, a century-old unmanned lightship Carpentaria, and an authentic 19th-century tall ship, James Craig, dating back to 1874.
This Australian National Maritime Museum deal allows visitors of all ages to spend a fun day out expanding their knowledge – tickets are available for children, adults and families. In addition to boasting a selection of vessels and maritime exhibitions, the facility also offers interactive experiences with its Action Stations that bring the retired ships back to life with projections, soundscapes, lighting and music.
The Fine Print
• Not valid during Spring School Holidays Sat 28 Sep – Sun 13 Oct 2019
• Limit of 6 vouchers per option
• Not valid on public holidays
• For safety reasons, children have to be at least 90cm in height to board all vessels
• Vessels are not open every day due to the occasional sailing commitments and repairs
• Please check sea.museum or call (02) 9298 3777 on the day of your visit for vessel availability
• Family ticket is valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 22 Jul 2019
• Valid to: 20 Dec 2019
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Australian National Maritime Museum
Australian National Maritime Museum is located in the heart of lively Darling Harbour. Visitors can admire one of the largest and most diverse fleets of any museum in the world – tall ships, navy vessels, a submarine and the immersive experience Action Stations. Guests can climb on board three ex-Navy vessels and feel the danger and drama of a warship during operation. Action Stations brings to life these vessels with projections, soundscapes, interactives, lighting and music.