Journey through the outback in the all-new arena sensation, Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland with a three-course dinner & drinks!
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$69.99 for a child ticket, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday
$99.99 for an adult ticket, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday
$89.99 for a child ticket, Saturday
$119.99 for an adult ticket, Saturday
- Journey through the outback in the all-new arena sensation, Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland with a three-course dinner and drinks!
- With the help from some unlikely characters, and friendships that will last a lifetime, Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland tells a heart-wrenching story you won’t forget
- Witness the rugged and demanding outback, watch as weathered landscapes and punishing seasons come to life in an immersive arena powered with technology that will transport you into a world of drought, rain, hardship and triumph.
- Check out the availability here
- Entrée: rustic woodfire roasted vegetable and goats’ feta tart served with wild rocket and homemade pineapple chutney
- Main: eye fillet steak or chicken breast, both cooked to perfection are served with a full-bodied jus dressed with lashings of plum sauce accompanied by a serve of roast pumpkin, green beans and a delicious potato parcel
- Dessert: milk chocolate tart drizzled with a delicious honey salted caramel sauce, topped with a pinch of chocolate dirt from the outback
Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland
Follow the journey of these true Australian characters who are battling a severe five-year drought on their farm. This heart touching story will resonate with many as it delves into real-world struggles that many Aussie farmers are dealing with today. Experience life on the land with Reg and Marge as they embark on a muster to try to save their farm and rejoice with them as the community’s courage, bravery and generosity help them overcome the stunning, yet unforgiving life in the outback. With the help from some unlikely characters, and friendships that will last a lifetime, Australian Outback Spectacular’s Heartland tells a heart-wrenching story you won’t forget.
Watch as weathered landscapes and punishing seasons come to life in an immersive arena powered with incredible technology that will transport you into a world of drought, rain, hardship and triumph. In an Australian first, guests will experience incredibly sophisticated and advanced technology that allows the audience to feel as though they are being transported into the outback. The hi-tech mapping arrangement is accompanied by cutting edge technology that augments reality and alters the arena so that it appears to spin, turn, shatter and transform creating a magnificent world of rain and dust, of stampeding cattle, deserts, stock and wildlife for each and every guest, all from their seat as if they too are in the midst of the Australian Outback.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Not valid on Thu and Sun-Mon
• Admission is free for children 2 years old or under (not including seat and meal)
• Select weekday (Tue, Wed, Fri) or weekend (Sat) option at time of purchase
• Ticket is not transferable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Australian Outback Spectacular reserves the right to deny admission to persons under the age of 14 unless accompanied by a supervising companion over the age of 18. Adults and carers are responsible for persons under their supervision
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Tue/Wed/Fri options valid to: 31 Mar 2020
• Sat options valid to: 28 Mar 2020
• 48 hours after completing purchase on Groupon phone to book: 13 33 86
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• State 'AOS Spring' at time of booking
• All tickets booked on the same voucher must be booked in the same reservation for Australian Outback Spectacular for the same performance date. No split bookings permitted
• After your date has been booked tickets will be emailed to you and must be presented at Australian Outback Spectacular on night of booked performance
• You may be asked to present Photo ID at Australian Outback Spectacular on night of show
• Present valid ticket on arrival
• Valid hours:
- Shows start at 7.30pm
- Doors open and pre-show entertainment commences 1 hour and 15 minutes before show time. Recommended arrival time is 6:15pm for 7:30pm performances to enjoy the pre-show entertainment and to buy a drink from Bazza’s Bar
About Village Roadshow Theme Parks
Village Roadshow is Australia's largest theme park operator providing some of the most thrilling entertainment, rides and slides available anywhere in the world. Discover the endless new feelings you can only get at Village Roadshow Theme Parks, with the southern hemisphere's biggest collection of thrill rides, slides, shows and animal experiences.