All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
1 ratings1 reviews
September 19, 2020
Jody is a very patient instructor. My son & I had the best morning learning to surf. Jody is friendly & down to earth. We were given constructive feedback on our technique. I would recommend Australian Surfing Adventures to anyone looking at giving surfing a go.
Alex was our trainer! Really patient for slow learner and would cater according to your skill level! Highly recommended for a day well spent. In saying this, we were lucky enough to be in small group for this booking (wednesday) and weather was excellent with dolphins swimming at our beach area(only for a short time) Would recommend to amend the photo option.
Great experience! I had this lesson during the New Year weekend. There were 7 students with 2 coaches, and we practiced in a secret beach where there were big swells but no other people. I managed to stand on the board several times, and eventually got so tired and took many breaks. The photographer was professional. I finally got tens of good photos and used one of them for my social app profile photo. Many friends were amazed and jealous.
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Maximum 12 people per group
• All customers must sign a waiver form
• Subject to availability and weather conditions. Should the day be cancelled due to unforseen weather conditions, we will work with you to organise another day
• $50 Voucher to be used on 1-10 day surf trips only, not on individual lessons
• Must bring your own swimsuit, sunscreen and a towel as these will not be supplied
• Check availability before purchase
• Original value verified on: 24 Apr 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
• Check Availability
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 12 months from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via reservation.groupon.com.au
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS • Pick up at Tallebudgera Surf Club
• Morning and full-day classes - Please meet at Tallebudgera Surf Club 1505 Gold Coast Highway Palm Beach no later than 8:30am
• Afternoon classes - Please meet at Tallebudgera Surf Club 1505 Gold Coast Highway Palm Beach no later than 12pm
About Australian Surfing Adventures
Australian Surfing Adventures boast over four decades of experience providing Australians and tourists alike with memorable experiences on the east coast of the country. Based in the Gold Coast, ASA travel to such locations as Byron Bay, the NSW Central Coast, Evans Head and Moonee Beach. The team offer beginner and advanced surf lessons, as well as multi-day surf tours. The surf instructors and guides not only teach participants about weather patterns, rips and tidal movements, they know all the best hidden gems just waiting to be discovered. In addition to holding qualifications from the Academy of Surfing Instructors, surf coaches also hold First Aid and Ocean Rescue Qualifications.