Designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines, a microdermabrasion facial can be complemented with a LED treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for a microdermabrasion facial (total value up to $150)
$439 for microdermabrasion facial with LED therapy (total value up to $170)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time
• Late arrivals may shorten treatment time
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0450 693 962
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Auzus Beauty
Auzus Beauty specialise in providing wellbeing and beauty services. Clients can target skin issues such as scars, acne and pimples, with a range of facial treatments. Eyelash and eyebrow procedures are also available. The team offers visitors advice on how to take care of their skin, hair, nails, and body.