A dentist can assess clients’ oral health during a dental exam, complemented with a scale, polish, fluoride application treatment and X-ray
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$89 for a dental check-up with a scale, polish, fluoride treatment and X-ray
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Results may vary for each person
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• X-rays are performed based on need and are up to the dentists discretion
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9543 1897
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bangor Dental
Bangor Dental is a family-friendly practice providing a variety of traditional and cosmetic dentistry services. These range from white fillings and denture repairs, to wisdom tooth extractions and teeth whitening. Same-day emergency appointments are also available.