Plump up the lips or face with a 1ml or 2ml filler, designed to help achieve the perfect pucker or jaw-dropping cheek contour
What You'll Get
$395 for a 1ml dermal filler for lips or face
$695 for a 2ml dermal filler for lips or face
- Designed to enhance natural features and reduce the visibility of fine lines
- Plump up the lips or chance some of the face topography
- Opt for a 1ml or 2ml option
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one, two or three areas and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. OR We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Fri-Mon
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have a neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if the client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of a voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 21 Nov 2019
• Phone to book: 0405 924 933
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Barbie Love Medispa
About a ten-minute walk from Unley Shopping Centre, Barbie Love Medispa opens its doors to all beauty buffs of the area. This privately-owned clinic provides the latest cosmetic injectables as aimed to revitalise the face and body. Alongside facial fillers, patrons can also book appointments for platelet-rich plasma therapy and skin needling.