Plump up the lips or face with 1ml or 2ml of filler, designed to help achieve the perfect pucker or jaw-dropping cheek contour
What You'll Get
$395 for 1ml of dermal filler for the lips or face
$695 for 2ml of dermal filler for the lips or face
- Designed to enhance natural features and reduce the visibility of fine lines
- Plump up the lips or chance some of the face topography
- Opt for a 1ml or 2ml option
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one, two or three areas and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. OR We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New customers only
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• All treatments must be used in same visit
• Not suitable for people with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 30 Apr 2020
• Phone to book: 0410 070 240
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Barbie Love Medispa
About a ten-minute walk from Unley Shopping Centre, Barbie Love Medispa opens its doors to all beauty buffs of the area. This privately-owned clinic provides the latest cosmetic injectables that aim to revitalise the face and body. Alongside facial fillers, patrons can also book appointments for platelet-rich plasma therapy and skin needling.