Customers can say goodbye to crow’s feet or frown lines with up to three injections that aim to smooth out and prevent deeper lines
What You'll Get
$110 for anti-wrinkle injections on forehead
$259 for anti-wrinkle injections on forehead and frown lines
$369 for anti-wrinkle injections on forehead, frown lines and crow’s feet
- Designed to smooth out the fine lines on the face
- Available on a choice of three areas
- Aims to prevent further damage to the skin
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one, two or three areas and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. OR We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Fri-Mon
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• New customers only
• All treatments must be used in same visit
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a neuromusular disease, bells palsy or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for people with skin cancer or undiagnosed lesions on the face
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if the client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 14 Nov 2019
• Phone to book: 0405 924 933
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Barbie Love Medispa
About a ten-minute walk from Unley Shopping Centre, Barbie Love Medispa opens its doors to all beauty buffs of the area. This privately-owned clinic provides the latest cosmetic injectables as aimed to revitalise the face and body. Alongside facial fillers, patrons can also book appointments for platelet-rich plasma therapy and skin needling.