What You'll Get
$169 for a feather eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $299)
- Get the brow-game on point with cosmetic tattooing
- Save time and money on beauty routine by opting for a semi-permanent route with minimal touch-ups
- Enjoy long-term made-up brows designed to pull face together, no make-up necessary
- Ideal for those suffering from gaps in their brows, scarring, alopecia, or anyone looking for the fuller, lusher brows currently on trend
What is a cosmetic tattoo?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Mon
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Not valid for colour correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for those who have been on Roaccutane in the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Results may vary
• Voucher does not include a touch-up session
• Original value verified on: 08 Feb 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: http://www.barebeautywaxing.com/book-online-now/
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bare Beauty Waxing Perth
Bare Beauty Waxing Perth is a Qualified Cosmetic Tattoo and Beauty Salon. established in 2005. The dedicated team aims to provide high-quality care to their clients no matter the service.