Take advantage of three or six sessions of microdermabrasion, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the visage
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$119 for three sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $267)
$225 for six sessions of microdermabrasion (total value up to $534)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Women only clinic
• Sessions must be booked 4-6 weeks apart
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 8065 2250
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bare Laser Clinic Earlwood
Earlwood-based Bare Laser Clinic is a women-only studio specialising in advanced aesthetic treatments to help clients look and feel good. Services on offer include microblading, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning and eyelash lifting. Those wishing to enjoy a silky smooth skin can take advantage of laser hair removal procedures, designed to be more efficient and long-lasting than shaving.