Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$59 for a Barossa day experience with Devonshire tea, lunch, wine, guided tour and gift for two people (total value up to $165)
- Devonshire tea with freshly baked scones, homemade jam and Chantilly cream
- Guided tour of the art and antique gallery
- Barossa Chateau lunch platter per couple with a selection of German meats, cheeses, homemade chutneys, local olives, dried fruits, and toasted ciabatta.
- Glass of wine for each person
- Scarf or jewellery item per person (up to the value of $35 each gift) to take home
$115 for a Barossa day experience with Devonshire tea, lunch, wine, guided tour and gift for four people (total value up to $330)
$170 for a Barossa day experience with Devonshire tea, lunch, wine, guided tour and gift for six people (total value up to $495)
- Enjoy Devonshire tea, complete with scones, jam, and Chantilly cream
- Take a guided tour through the large collection of porcelain in the antique gallery
- Sample a few drops at the cellar door, take a stroll through the magnificent gardens
- Sit down to a lunch featuring a regional platter per couple with a selection of German meats, cheeses, homemade chutneys, local olives, dried fruits, and toasted ciabatta.
- Cheers the experience with a glass of wine each
- Take home a scarf or a jewellery item from a selected range up to the value of $35 each to remember the day
Menu items are subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per option
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• Booking is essential
• Not suitable for ages under 16
• Menu items are subject to seasonal change
• Changes to the menu for dietary needs may incur a surcharge payable directly to Barossa Chateau
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 19 May 2019
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Barossa Chateau
Barossa Chateau sits on a 25-acre estate, with over 22 acres devoted to a renowned rose garden. Stroll the 5km of pathways and admire over 30,000 roses in the picturesque setting. The Chateau is home to a cellar door and café offering light refreshments and sweet treats. Guests can also admire the antiques of the art gallery, with pieces sourced from all around the world. Visitors can take home a piece of Barossa Chateau from the gift shop, such as wine accessories, jewellery, sweet-smelling soaps and cute 'Wine Dogs' mementos. The site is also a popular destination for weddings, functions, and conferences.