Clients can receive anti-wrinkle injection to rejuvenate their visages
What You'll Get
$129 for anti-wrinkle injection on one major area
$179 for anti-wrinkle injection on one major and one minor area
- Aims to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines on a choice of areas
- Skin will be assessed and the most suitable treatment for particular skin types will be recommended
- Major treatment areas include: forehead | frown area | crow’s feet
- Minor treatment areas include: brow lift | bunny lines | lip lines | chin
Skin is our largest organ. Its main function is to protect the body from harmful external factors, such as excessive sunlight and UV radiation. This is a taxing job, and with time can cause the skin to wrinkle. Other, less conspicuous causes of fine lines on the skin may include laughing; it also naturally loses elasticity with age. While eliminating those is not a realistic thing to expect, something can be done about the effects. With this deal from Bayside Acupuncture and Natural Medicine, customers can take advantage of anti-wrinkle injection to the area they want to be smooth and perky again. Choose from injection vouchers for minor or major areas.
What is a facial injection?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or two areas. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Not valid on Sun
• New customers only
• Phone bookings essential
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• 1 minor area consists of up to 8 units
• 1 major area consists of up to 20 units
• Not suitable for those who have neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Results may vary for each person
• Full-refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Please expect a high demand for weekend bookings. It is recommended to book well in advance
• No cancellations after booking is confirmed
• All areas to be treated within 1 appointment by a registered practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Voucher is non-transferable and non-exchangeable
• Not redeemable for cash, valid for cash refund with unused value or with any other offers
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practictioner should occur by: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9521 8660
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bayside Acupuncture and Natural Medicine
Established in 1998, Bayside Acupuncture and Natural Medicine is a natural healthcare centre that offers a broad range of services and products. In addition to acupuncture and Chinese medicine, the treatment list includes naturopathy and massages, as well as nutrition, cosmetic and beauty therapies. Customers can also take advantage of anti-wrinkle injections, face threading and a range of facials tailored to meet each client's individual needs.