Get smoother, fresher and brighter skin with this microdermabrasion package and indulge in a relaxing head, eye and decolletage massage
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for a one-hour deluxe microdermabrasion package with a massage: one visit (total value up to $140)
- Microdermabrasion treatment on face and neck
- Hydrating, calming and soothing face mask
- Extraction of blocked pores
- Head massage, gentle eye massage and relaxing decolletage massage
$59 for a one-hour deluxe microdermabrasion package with a massage: two visits (total value up to $280)
$79 a one-hour deluxe microdermabrasion package with a massage: three visits (total value up to $420)
- Revitalise dull skin with a microdermabrasion package
- Includes skin exam and consultation with a professional dermal therapist before and after treatment
- Microdermabrasion exfoliates the skin with a granular substance, designed to gently remove dead skin cells to leave complexions fresher, cleaner and more luminous
- The treatments are tailored to suit customers’ individual needs
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally, encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
This microdermabrasion deal provides customers with a deluxe treatment that is designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines, as well as revitalising and brightening complexions. Customers can indulge in this one-hour treatment that is carefully tailored to match individual needs of each skin. Indulge in one, two or three treatments in order to complete the regimen. Beaubelle Beauty Clinic International is conventionally located in the heart of West Perth, just a short stroll away from City West train station. They provide a broad rage of services that range from facials, massages, manicures and pedicures to spa and LED light treatments. A variety of pamper packages can also be found on offer.
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 24th Dec 2019 - 6th January 2020 inclusive, salon re-opens on 7th January 2020 and 21st Jan 2020 - 10th Feb 2020
• Limit of 1 voucher per person. Valid only for option purchased
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results will vary for each person
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Latest possible appointments are 5.30pm on weekdays and 5pm on Saturdays due to treatment time
• Parking is available at Wilson Car Park. Please ensure that you do not park roadside as this is only available for two hours and you will not be able to move your car during the appointment
• Beaubelle Beauty Clinic does not send SMS/phone call reminders for your appointment
• Appointments cannot be shared - strictly one, two or three visits per one person
• Late arrivals may shorten treatment time
• Book early to secure your desired date
• No walk-ins
• Not valid with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 9228 0191
• Must state Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Beaubelle Beauty Clinic International
Beaubelle Beauty Clinic International is located in Northbridge and offers products and therapies that combine the riches of nature with the most advanced dermal and cosmetic science. They approach skincare with the goal of treating problems in the short term, and eliminating issues at their source to allow the body to relax and re-balance itself. With a range of skincare services on offer, guests can enjoy tailored care and pampering, and leave feeling revitalised from head to toes.