Enjoy up to three sessions of microdermabrasion with glycolic peel, designed to revitalise complexions and reduce blemishes
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion with glycolic peel (total value up to $65)
$49 for two sessions of microdermabrasion with glycolic peel (total value up to $130)
$72 for three sessions of microdermabrasion with glycolic peel (total value up to $195)
- Microdermabrasion aims to revitalise complexions and reduce the visibility of fine lines
- Glycolic peel is designed to help the skin produce collagen for a smoother look and feel
- Opt for one, two or three sessions
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is a glycolic peel?
Glycolic peels use a chemical solution to smooth the outer layer of skin, aiming to soften the appearance of wrinkles and reduce blemishes. The treatment is often combined with a mask or serum, designed to soothe skin afterwards.
What about aftercare?
Skin will look red or slightly discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should make sure to use high-factor sun protection when out on bright days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers/ First time clients only
• Results will vary for each person
• All treatments must be used in the same visit
• It is recommended you arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment. Late arrivals will shorten treatment time
• It is recommended you wait 1 week between treatments
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those on photo-sensitising drugs
• Peels are not suitable during pregnancy/lactation, for those who have received Roaccutane therapy within the last 12 months, people with broken skin, cold sores or people on retinol, retin-A or on antibiotics - customers must be off seven days prior to treatment
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Original value verified on: 15 Jun 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 5576 5079
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Beautique At Burleigh
The beauticians at Beautique At Burleigh strive to pamper clients from head to toe with a plethora of aesthetic services. These include mani-pedis, eyelash extensions, facial treatments and spray tanning. Waxing is also available for those who wish to get rid of unwanted hair for longer.