Get rid of unwanted body art from an area of up to 10cm x 10cm thanks to up to three sessions of tattoo removal
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$50 for one session of tattoo removal on a 10cm x 10cm area (total value up to $125)
$100 for two sessions of tattoo removal on a 10cm x 10cm area (total value up to $250)
$150 for three sessions of tattoo removal on a 10cm x 10cm area (total value up to $375)
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
A maximum area of 10 cm x 10cm.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• All services must be used by one customer
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins
• All clients must undergo a free patch test 24-48 hours before the first session
• Areas to remain the same for every treatment
• Results will vary for each person
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0403 337 703
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Beauty By Mela
Boasting over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, Beauty By Mela pampers visitors with an array of services designed to enhance natural features. The treatment menu features eyebrow and lash tinting, waxing, facials, mani-pedis and spray tanning. The Ascot Vale-based salon caters to men and women alike.