Boost the look with a top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo or opt for a choice of semi-permanent make-up treatment on the eyebrows
About This Deal
$199 for a top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $400)
$299 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $550)
$329 for eyebrow shading or ombré eyebrows (total value up to $700)
- Adorn the eyes with a top eyeliner cosmetic tattoo or opt for a choice of semi-permanent make-up on brows
- Microblading aims to result in natural-looking brows; ideal for those who lack fullness in their eyebrows or for those who have none at all
- Brow shading aims to create a soft but defined powder-like finish to the brows
- Shading can give clients a soft, powdery finish that gives the illusions of pencilled or softly powdered-over eyebrows
- Omré brows aim to provide a powdery look with a faded front and a crisp tail, resembling the look of make-up
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
About Beauty Evolution by Sharon
Beauty Evolution By Sharon provides a wide range of beauty and skincare solutions. The treatment menu features facials, microneedling and eyelash extensions, as well as waxing and tinting procedures. Semi-permanent make-up procedures for the brows, lips and eyes are also available. The salon is nestled in Mawson.