Customers can accentuate their natural facial features with eyebrow microblading, which produces natural-looking hair-like strokes
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$159 for one session of eyebrow microblading (total value up to $450)
- This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of his or her eyebrows
- The results are natural-looking, thanks to hair-like strokes
- Also recommended for people suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or any other conditions that cause hair loss
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Late arrivals may result in shortened treatment time or voucher being voided
• Must be 18 years and older
• Results will vary for each person
• Touch-up is not included; may be required to achieve more permanent long term results
• Not valid for touch-up treatment on existing eyebrow cosmetic tattoos
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis or infection is in the area to be treated or of keloid scars exist
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or those who have difficulty with wound healing
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare but may occur; a patch test is offered upon request
• Body may reject treatment and pigment may not hold in the entire area or just in patches
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0420 405 278
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Beauty Spa Temple
Williamstown's Beauty Spa Temple offers a plethora of beautifying and pampering services in the Inner West. Treatments include facials, waxing, spray tans, manicures, pedicures, massages, lash extensions, and laser hair removal. The spa caters to men and women alike.