Microdermabrasion aims to help oxygenate the skin, improve blood circulation and add collagen to reduce the visibility of wrinkles
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$45 for a 60-minute microdermabrasion with a facial (total value up to $150)
- Aims to help oxygenate the skin and improve blood circulation
- May improve skin tone, texture and colour
- Targets enlarged pores, acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Need To Know
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 0413 836 181
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Beauty Tone Salon
Beauty Tone Salon is a Wollongong-based parlour where beauty buffs can be pampered with an array of services. The treatment menu features facials, skin peels, waxing, tinting, massages and fat cavitation. Make-up packages are also available, including a wedding option.