Visages can be revitalised with one or two sessions of microdermabrasion designed to gently exfoliate the skin
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for one session of microdermabrasion (total value up to $80)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid 9am - 5:30pm Tuesday to Saturday only with senior therapists
• New customers only
• Book with Belinda, Luisa or Grace
• Must redeem voucher upon booking
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Please arrive 10 mins early to fill out paperwork
• Inclusions cannot be changed
• Vouchers can’t be split into separate appointments
• Late arrivals of 10 minutes or more will be cancelled
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 0484255338
• State Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours
Monday-Friday: 9am to 7pm
About Belle Cherie
Belle Cherie are the experts in a range of beauty treatments. Their scope of services starts with brow and lash enhancements, through facials and waxing, to semi-permanent make-up. The salon is conveniently situated in Scarborough, not far from the beach.