Have up to three damaged teeth covered with porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, designed to restore the function and appearance of teeth
About This Deal
$2,899 for one titanium implant, X-rays and one Australian made full porcelain crown
$5,699 for two titanium implants, X-rays and two Australian made full porcelain crowns
$8,499 for three titanium implants, X-rays and three Australian made full porcelain crowns
- Have up to three damaged teeth covered with crowns
- Designed to restore the function and appearance of teeth
- Australian made crowns
- X-rays included
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
Need To Know
• Not valid on Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Tomography and surgical guide may be required at an additional cost
• If bone grafting is required to make implant viable, an additional fee will apply
• Value of voucher cannot be claimed through your Health fund
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason; however $100 consultation fee applies, payable directly to Bentleigh Dental Care
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation; however $100 consultation fee applies, payable directly to Bentleigh Dental Care
• $100 consultation fee not applicable if customer receives treatment
• No-show up to an appointment results in a missed appointment fee
• Valid for ages 18+ only
• Results may vary for each person
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9411 1234
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bentleigh Dental Care
Bentleigh Dental Care is a boutique dental practice located in close vicinity to Chatswood train station. The team of qualified dentists offers implants, extractions and cosmetic dentistry. Teeth whitening and injectables are also available.