Destroy hunger with Nepalese and Asian delicacies such as momo dumplings, potato beef curry or egg noodles and sip on glass of wine
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for two people (total value up to $121)
- Three starters to share
- One main each
- One plain rice and roti each
- One dessert each
- One glass of wine each
$75 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for four people (total value up to $242)
$110 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for six people (total value up to $363)
$145 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for eight people (total value up to $484)
$180 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for two 10 people (total value up to $605)
- Fill up on starters like mashed potato with herbs and spices served with tomato chutney, salt and pepper calamari, and garlic prawns
- Move on to mains such as potato beef curry, egg noodles, or seasoned barramundi fish grilled and served with salad and rice
- Enjoy a side of rice and roti
- Stay sweet with a dessert consisting of banana fritter or gulab jamun each
- The meal can be complemented with a glass of wine
- See the full menu here
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Fancy a Nepalese dine-out in Coburg? Visit Big Belly, a restaurant located on Sydney Road, and enjoy a plethora of Asian delicacies such as egg noodles, seasoned barramundi fish and gulab jamun. With this Nepalese banquet deal in Melbourne, patrons can make it a romantic or a communal experience, by inviting just one or up to nine more foodies along.
This dinner consists of five courses and starts with three entrée dishes. Patrons can then proceed to enjoy the main meal featuring the likes of dal, mushroom stir-fry, or chicken curry. The intermingling of Asian flavours and scents is not yet over as diners can treat their sweet teeth to a dessert. A glass of wine complements this Big Belly Nepalese feast deal.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 5 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Monday lunch
• Valid for eat-in only
• Menu may be subject to change
• Not valid for BYO
• Wine cannot be substituted for other drinks
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 4 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9041 6214
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Big Belly
Located along Sydney Road in Coburg, Big Belly is a welcome addition to the local food scene. Serving up traditional Nepalese delicacies with plenty of momo dumplings, curries and vegetarian options, the eatery also offers salads, breakfast, and desserts to satisfy any appetite. Big Belly offers home delivery and party catering services and can accommodate up to 100 people in their function room.