Clients can rejuvenate their looks and boost their smiles thanks to 1ml of dermal filler, or they can opt to define the cheeks
About This Deal
$369 for 1ml of filler on the lips
$369 for 1ml of filler on the cheeks
- Clients can increase their lip size or raise the volume of the area above and around their cheekbones
- Can provide the illusion of a more defined bone structure
- Designed to smooth out wrinkles and fine lines
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as an injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
• New customers only
• Must be 18 or older
• Not valid for redemption if you have any of the following health conditions: neuromuscular disease, Bell's palsy, autoimmune disorders, some form of diabetes, undiagnosed lesions on the face, or any active skin disease
• Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding people
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Patients are encouraged to seek independent medical advice before embarking on invasive surgery
• Results may vary for each person
• Must pass eligibility consultation
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however, your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• Bookings are subject to potential delays due to lockdown
• Treatment is subjective to practitioner's discretion
• Actual number of units administered is at practitioner's discretion
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Before proceeding, a second opinion sought from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Text to book: 0402 017 910
• State full name, service purchased, contact number, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About BLC Aesthetics
Beauty buffs needing some rejuvenation can head to BLC Aesthetics and be pampered with a selection of cosmetic services. These range from dermaplaning procedures, to anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Eyebrow microblading is also offered to those who wish to save some time getting ready in the morning.