Up to four patrons can sip on a cup of coffee or tea per person and savour a main each, such as smashed avocado or a breakfast bagel
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$12.50 for breakfast with coffee or tea for one person (total value up to $21.70)
$25 for breakfast with coffee or tea for two people (total value up to $43.40)
$50 for breakfast with coffee or tea for four people (total value up to $86.80)
- Indulge in a breakfast item each, such as eggs Benedict, blueberry pancakes or smashed avocado
- Sip on a cup of aromatic coffee or tea
- Available to up to four people
- Eggs Florentine
- Eggs Benedict
- Blueberry pancakes
- Breakfast bagel
- Spiced fruit toast
- Scrambled eggs with spinach and feta
- Smashed avo
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
• New customers only
• Excluded options: Big Breakfast; this can be included for an additional surcharge paid directly to the merchant on the day.
• Valid days and hours: Sat-Sun 8am-10.30am only.
• Not valid on public holidays.
• No walk-ins accepted.
• Not valid for customers who have previously used a Groupon voucher and cannot combine vouchers.
• Check availability before purchase.
• Eat-in only.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days after purchase.
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/.
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bluewater Fish Bar
Only a short walk away from the Herdsman Lake, Bluewater Fish Bar serves a collection of modern dishes made from underwater critters in a chic environment. The simple venue offers their guests a seat at one of the tables or on a leather bench installed at the naked-brick wall that contrasts the stark white-and-black decor of the rest of the room. Foodies can choose to get their fingers into fish like hake, barramundi or cobbler, with some premium choices of shark and red emperor also available. Alongside those, the kitchen serves squid, mussels and prawns, as well as scallops, oysters and crabsticks. Meals can be complemented with extras like dim sim, onion rings or sausages, and patrons with a sweet tooth can opt for a sweet ending with pineapple fritters or some ice cream. Hot and cold drinks are also served.