This advanced treatment is designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines, smooth deep lines and tighten the skin
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$69 for two sessions of radio frequency skin tightening (total value up to $224.76)
$135 for four sessions of radio frequency skin tightening (total value up to $449.52)
$199 for six sessions of radio frequency skin tightening (total value up to $674.28)
$255 for eight sessions of radio frequency skin tightening (total value up to $899)
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
Body & Beauty Retreat
Body & Beauty Retreat is located along Sandgate Road in Albion. The salon specialises in facial and body anti-ageing services, including facials, microdermabrasion, and ‘Hollywood lift’ treatments. They also offer firming, toning, full-body lymphatic drainage, and cellulite management using their Techni Spa procedures.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Recommended that bookings are made every two weeks from prior treatment unless recommended otherwise
• Individual results may vary
• Letter from a doctor consenting to the treatment is required if a customer has or has had cancer, thrombosis or thrombophlebitis, anticoagulant medication, metal prothesis or screws, diabetes, epilepsy or auto-immune conditions
• Not valid for customers with a history of keloid scarring or those who are taking photosensitive or skin thinning medications, or have a recent tattoo in the treatment area
• There is a minimum wait period of 6 weeks (it may be longer depending on the skin) if a customer has had any of the following: botox, fillers or skin peels, or if they have used skin products with active ingredients including Retin-A (on the area to be treated), steroid cream (on the area to be treated), Accutane, tetracycline or any form of Retin-A
• Original value verified on: 27 Feb 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• First booking must be made within the validity period
• Phone to book: 0420 974 728
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS