Natural features can be enhanced thanks to this semi-permanent brow microblading treatment that combines feathering and shading
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$179 for a semi-permanent brow microblading treatment combing feathering and shading (total value up to $650)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• New clients only
• Valid for one procedure per person only
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• May require touch up visit depending on individual’s response to pigment (Bondi Nail's recommends 2-3 touch-ups for best outcome)
• Clients must be 18 years or older to undergo procedure
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Not valid for colour correction of previous cosmetic tattoos
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9365 5660
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bondi Nails
Bondi Nails is located in the heart of Bondi. Founded in 2009, the salon specialises in nail care and polish, manicures and pedicures. Other treatments are also available. These include waxing for men and women, tints and perms for the eyelashes and eyebrows, massages and eyelash extensions, as well as semi-permanent make-up procedures and ear piercing.