What You'll Get
$19 for a chiropractic visit for one person
$35 for a chiropractic visit for two people
- Includes initial consultation, examination, results and treatment
- Visits are designed to aid the body’s natural healing process
- Help maintain the relationship between the spine and nervous system
- Valid at two locations
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Initial consultation and examination, results and treatment are considered 3 separate visits
• Some practitioners may choose to perform treatment immediately after going over the results; this will still be considered the third visit
• Results may vary for each person
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• 1 voucher entitles you to visit 1 chiropractic clinic only
• Original value verified on: 12 Sep 2017
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (07) 3172 7179 for Aspley; (07) 3359 3587 for Chermside
• Must quote security code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bonfire Chiropractic
Bonfire Chiropractic is one of a family that also includes facilities in Browns Plains and Jindalee, as well as clinics in Chermside, Mt Gravatt, Oxenford, Toowong and Varsity Lakes. The brand sets out to act as a local health and wellness hub of choice, working to bring about community change. Clients can take advantage of a range of holistic and purpose-specific services which include hot yoga, chiropractic treatments, and massages.