Dental health can be checked during a check-up, followed by a scale, polish, fluoride treatment and X-ray; available to individuals or duos
What You'll Get
$89 for a dental check-up with a scale, polish, fluoride treatment and X-ray for one person
$169 for a dental check-up with a scale, polish, fluoride treatment and X-ray for two people
- Clients can treat their pearly whites to some TLC thanks to this dental check-up package
- Scale and polish can help remove stains, built-up plaque and tartar
- Available to individuals or duos
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• New patients only
• Results may vary for each person
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• X-ray and fluoride treatment will be used only if deemed necessary by the dentist
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur b: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9762 5552
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Boronia Dentist
Operating since 1991, Boronia Dentist team has experience in treating nervous patients and aims to provide treatments at a comfortable pace. Working to help each client achieve the best oral health and oral aesthetics available to them, specialists at the clinic offer general dental services, crowns and teeth whitening. Boronia Dentist caters to emergency cases.