Customers can enjoy smoother & firmer skin with to up to three sessions of flower peel microdermabrasion + serum infusion with LED treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for one session of flower peel microdermabrasion + serum infusion with LED treatment (total value up to $79)
$75 for two sessions of flower peel microdermabrasion + serum infusions with LED treatment (total value up to $158)
$99 for three sessions of flower peel microdermabrasion + serum infusions with LED treatment (total value up to $237)
- Clients can even out complexions with a deep-cleansing microdermabrasion treatment
- Designed to help reduce the appearance of acne, pigmentation, scarring and fine lines
- Upgrade to include multiple sessions for more pronounced results
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and generally, encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
Brisbane Laser and Skin Clinic recommends the daily use of an SPF sunscreen after treatments
What’s the buzz with microdermabrasion deals? Increasingly popular with customers, the procedure has been enjoying some good rep in recent years, owing to its low invasiveness and easily observable positive effects. Its popularity has been growing at the same rate as the general demand for good skincare. Microdermabrasion requires the use of a specialised machine to work its magic on the customer’s skin. How? It’s all in the name: ‘micro-derm-abrasion’ is the process of removing dead skin cells from the outer skin layer, which results in clearing out the complexion, evening out the colour, and removing irregularities such as acne or fine lines.
Brisbane Laser and Skin Clinic in Runcorn performs the service with well-practiced expertise, with the staff prepared to answer any customer questions both on the day and remotely. While the preparation for the deal involves mainly avoiding any skin irritants like creams, peels, and waxes, post-microdermabrasion skin is sensitive to sunlight, and will therefore require consistent sunscreen application.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sundays
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results may vary
• Late arrival may result in shortened treatment time or voucher being voided
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0401 999 950
• Or book online at https://www.brislaser.com.au/
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Brisbane Laser and Skin Clinic
Brisbane Laser and Skin Clinic offer a plethora of beauty services. These range from waxing and microdermabrasion, to tattoo and SHR IPL hair removal sessions. The clinic is located in the quiet neighbourhood of Runcorn.