Clients can enhance their natural features with a feather stroke brow microblading treatment
Recent Positive Groupon Reviews
About This Deal
$159 for feather stroke brow microblading (total value up to $695)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Aftercare cream is provided after treatment to help speed up the healing process. Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following hour.The pigment used will be purposely done darker than usual as the colour with a fade up to three shades lighter once healed, and this will be clients’ permanent colour.
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Not suitable for clients on bloodthinners. • New customers only
• Client must be over Over 18
• Bookings essential
• $30 surcharge after 3pm weekdays & on Saturdays
• Not valid as a touch up for previous tattoos
• Customers need to buy their own numbing cream called Emla at the pharmacy. Apply before the appointment and take a panadol to ensure a comfortable experience.
• The contraindications are keloid scars, allergies to lidocaine. Patch test is available on request
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Valid to new clients or return clients who haven’t had a cosmetic tattoo at Brow Artistry Hq
• After care is available for purchase
• In case of no-show, the voucher will be forfeited
• Touch-up not included
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time; late arrivals may result in voucher being forfeited
• Bookings essential via Groupon Reservations online booking tool
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check Availability Make a Booking
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase your voucher and book online via groupon.com.au/reservations
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
$30 surcharge after 3pm weekdays & on Saturdays
About Cosmetic Tattoo by Isabella Katan
With almost a decade of experience in the beauty industry curating lashes and brows, the team at Cosmetic Tattoo by Isabella Katan are experts at enhancing clients' beauty. Customers can call in for a specialist's touch for brow sculpts, tidy, waxing, tweezing, eyelash extensions, lash lifts, and make-up services.