Take the mind off of putting make-up on brows for several weeks with a semi-permanent pigment application in a chosen style
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$159 for a semi-permanent cosmetic eyebrow tattoo (total value up to $250)
$189 for eyebrow feathering (total value up to $299)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micro-pigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
Beautician works on eyebrows in a manner chosen by the client.
What happens at sessions?
The customer chooses the fashion in which the eyebrows should be done and then over the next 2 hours, the professional beautician uses special equipment to apply pigment to the brow.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Weekend appointments by request
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Touch-up must be performed 4-6 weeks after initial treatment
• Touch-up not included in offer; customers can add on for $90 paid directly to the merchant
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• Brow Talk Cosmetic Tattooing by Ha provides cosmetic tattooing with topical anaesthetic - It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment; Topical anaesthetic is applied only with your consent
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: 0426 121 549
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Brow Talk Cosmetic Tattooing By Ha
Beauty buffs can stop by Metro Market where Brow Talk Cosmetic Tattooing By Ha found its home. An experienced professional, Ha has travelled over different parts of Asia before settling in Biggera Waters and bringing her expertise to aesthetic lovers of the area. Among services offered, there is microblading, semi-permanent make-up application on eyeliner, brows and lips, as well as medical tattooing. The latter is designed for camouflaging post-surgery scars and severe hair loss.