Make every morning easier with a professional application of semi-permanent make-up on eyeliner or lip, designed to last several weeks
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$99 for semi-permanent make-up on the bottom eyeliner (total value up to $180)
$129 for semi-permanent make-up on the top eyeliner (total value up to $199)
$199 for semi-permanent make-up on the full lips (total value up to $350)
- Lip blend and liner
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micro-pigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
Depending on the option chosen, top or bottom eyeliner or full lips will be worked on. Includes full shading and lip liner.
What happens at sessions?
The beautician uses disposable microneedles to apply pigment to a chosen area.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Weekend appointments by request
• Touch-up must be performed 4-6 weeks after initial treatment
• Touch-up not included in offer; customers can add on for $90 paid directly to the merchant
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• Those with a history of cold sores or herpes simplex will be required to obtain the proper antiviral tablets by a prescription or over the counter to prevent an outbreak
• Brow Talk Cosmetic Tattooing by Ha provides cosmetic tattooing with topical anaesthetic - It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment; Topical anaesthetic is applied only with your consent
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: 0426 121 549
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Brow Talk Cosmetic Tattooing By Ha
Beauty buffs can stop by Metro Market where Brow Talk Cosmetic Tattooing By Ha found its home. An experienced professional, Ha has travelled over different parts of Asia before settling in Labrador and bringing her expertise to aesthetic lovers of the area. Among services offered, there is microblading, semi-permanent make-up application on eyeliner, brows and lips, as well as medical tattooing. The latter is designed for camouflaging post-surgery scars and severe hair loss.