Clients can define their looks with a semi-permanent eyebrow microblading treatment that can also reduce time off their morning routine
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$159 for eyebrow microblading (total value up to $350)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 20th Feb 2020 - 23rd March 2020
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Located within the "Lively Place" building. Enter shopping car park off Kearns Cres. Look for building signage Lively Place and Brow-zing banner
• Not valid on Sun and Mon
• New customers only
• Two numbing cremes can be purchased by the client at either of the following locations :
SOUTH OF THE RIVER - Fremantle Central pharmacy $16.95 each
NORTH OF THE RIVER - Main St Pharmacy Osborne Park 12.00 each
• Numbing cremes will be used before and during the treatment and for the second session retouch
• Customers are required to wear a face mask to each appointment and asked to remain home if experiencing influenza like symptoms
• Bookings must be made through Groupon booking tool; strictly no walk-ins
• Please provide name and phone number (mandatory) at time of booking in case of emergencies such as the merchant being delayed; also to avoid disappointment
• All sessions must be used within the 90-day validity period
• Touch-up must be performed 4-6 weeks after initial treatment
• Touch-up not included in offer
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on blood-thinning medications
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable for people with eye infections, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• Microblading is not recommended for oily skin due to poor retention
• Clients with multiple health conditions /multiple medications will not qualify for microblading
• It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment. Topical anaesthetic is applied only with your consent
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up
• Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Any missed appointments voids voucher
• Any cancellations within 48 hours of booking voids voucher
• Check availability before purchase
• Brow Zing Cosmetic Tattoo is located in the Lively Place building, located in the shopping complex that can be accessed by Kearns Crescent, off Riseley stree
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Phone to book appointments on Mon and Thu after 5.30pm: 0450 909 379
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Brow Zing Cosmetic Tattoo
Brow Zing Cosmetic Tattoo is run by a technician who boasts over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry. The salon strives to help clients gain confidence and enhance their natural looks. Services on offer include cosmetic tattooing, waxing, mani-pedis, lash perms and body contouring.