Explore the waterways and beaches of Bundeena and discover the diverse plant and animal life in the world’s second-oldest national park
The Fine Print
• Not valid on public holidays
• Persons under the age of 16 will need to be accompanied by a participating adult
• Participants must be able to swim
• Not suitable for anyone over 110kg
• Note that we may need to cancel your activity is weather is predicted to be unfavourable. Usually we try to provide notice of cancellation by email or text at least 2 hours before your booking. On rare occasions activities may be cancelled last minute if weather predictions change. Re-booking of course will be offered however no refunds will be given
• No show on the day or cancellation with less than 48 hours notice will void the voucher. Changes to booking dates/times will incur an admin fee
• Vouchers are valid for a choice of kayak or paddle board only – no swapping during session. Full hire must be used in one session
• Original value verified on: 03 Nov 2016
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Mar 2017
• Book online at least 48 hours in advance: www.bundeenakayaks.com.au
• (1) Click 'Book Now'
• (2) Click 'Promotion Code' and enter Groupon Voucher code (multiple codes can be entered by putting a comma between each)
• (3) Select 'Hire - Kayaks and/or Paddle Board'
• (4) Select '2 hours Hire - Single and Double Kayaks' or '2 Hours Hire - Paddle Boards'
• (5) Then follow through steps to confirm
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Valid hours:
$19 for two-hour hire of a single kayak or stand-up paddleboard (total value up to $40)
$38 for two-hour hire of a double kayak or two stand-up paddleboards (total value up to $80)
Explore the waterways and beaches of Bundeena, and discover the diverse plant and animal life
Visit the Royal National Park, the world’s second-oldest national park
No paddling experience is required, but all participants must be able to swim
Ideal way to enjoy nature-disguised as a workout
Located less than an hour from Sydney
Bundeena Kayaks & Paddle Boards
Bundeena Kayaks & Paddleboards encourages visitors to make the most of the waterways of Bundeena and Port Hacking. The company offers kayak and paddle board hire, kayaking and stand-up paddle board lessons. For those keen to learn more about the picturesque environment, tours are available like kayak tours ranging from two to six hours, stand-up paddle board outings and eco walks.