Dine on a beef, chicken or veggie burger accompanied by fries with cheese sauce and gravy; quench thirst with a soft drink
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$9.90 for a burger with fries and soft drink for one person (total value up to $27.30)
$19.80 for a burger with fries and soft drink for two people (total value up to $54.60)
- Enjoy a #doubleb with two beef patties, two slices of cheese, two bacon rashers, ketchup and mustard #sheeseburgervegan vegan beef patty, cheese, pickles, diced onion. ketchup and yellow mustard. #chicken b.l.t chicken grilled chicken breast fillet, american cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato. aioli.
- Pair the burger with #DiscoFries, normal fries or #DirtyFries
- Quench thirst with a soft drink each
- See the menu - valid for burgers up to $14.90
Menu is subject to change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 4 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Max. of 4 vouchers per visit
• Available at Burger Love St Kilda only
• Entire voucher must be used in one visit
• Valid for eat-in or takeaway
• Voucher valid for a burger up to the value of $14.90, one portion of #DirtyFries or #DiscoFries and one soft drink per person
• Not valid for #Meataxe, #Touchdown, #TheParalyzer #Herbieheven #Spicystacker and #WithTheLot burgers or ANY burgers over $14.90 on the menu
• Upgrade to a premium beverage, thick shake, beer or ciders for a surcharge of $5, payable directly to Burgerlove
• Full terms and conditions are located on the terms and conditions page of Burgerlove's website https://burgerlove.com.au/
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Burgerlove St Kilda
Boasting several Melbourne locations, Burgerlove offers a wide choice of beef, chicken and veggie patties served in many flavour combinations. Available sides include fries, nuggets, wings, and mozza sticks. Patrons can also opt for a selection of extras or enjoy a burger without buns, served on a bed of greens.