Enjoy award-winning fine-dining in Western Australia’s only revolving restaurant with chicken breast or potato gnocchi, and sip on wine
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$59 for a fine-dining lunch with wine for two (total value up to $118)
- Main per person
- A glass of wine per person
$118 for a fine-dining lunch with wine for four (total value up to $236)
$177 for a fine-dining lunch with wine for six (total value up to $354)
- Choose between one of the following two mains:
- Pan-seared chicken breast | pea purée | chicken bonbon | asparagus & grapefruit | brussels sprouts | white wine sauce OR
- C’s potato gnocchi | Napolitana sauce | spinach and gorgonzola cream (v)
- Sip on a glass of DeBortoli’s King Valley Prosecco, Leeuwin Estate Siblings 2020 Sauvignon Blanc or Leeuwin Estate Siblings 2019 Shiraz
- Opt to exchange wine for a post-mix soft drink
Menu items are subject to seasonal change.
About C Restaurant
C Restaurant, nestled on the 33rd floor of St Martins Tower, is Western Australia's only revolving restaurant. Offering breathtaking views of the CBD at any time of day, the restaurant completes a full 360-degree rotation every 90 minutes, giving diners the chance to view the city from every angle from their tables. As a fine-dining venue, C boasts a range of menus including a children's menu, high tea, and a vegan menu, as well as extensive wine and cocktail lists.