Prevent boredom with the wide selection of slides, bouncers, logs and other inflatable obstacles in a supervised environment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$49 for one H2O Pass for one person (total value up to $59)
- One-hour pass to Cable Park
- One 50-minute pass to Aqua Park
$84 for one Super Pass for one person (total value up to $84)
- One day access to both Cable and Aqua Parks
- Fun outdoor activities suitable for the whole family
- Enjoy slides, bouncers, logs, and blasters for just under an hour or for the whole day
- Tackle a series of inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and structures all connected together
- BBQ areas and picnic tables are also available along with covered areas for spectators and family
How much fun can kids and adults alike have at an aqua park?
A lot! This Cables Aqua Park deal in Penrith lets water enthusiasts enjoy a variety of inflatables and adrenaline-inducing structures. Participants can show off their swimming and jumping skills, while kids under 6 years old can go at it in a wet play area specifically designed to suit their abilities. Enjoy one or two 50-minute sessions, or opt for a full-day pass in order to prevent boredom for hours on end in this exciting aqua park.
What else can one do once at Cables Aqua Park?
Anyone is welcome to try something new with a choice of wakeboard, kneeboard and waterski experiences, as well as coaching sessions for beginners and more advanced riders. Customers can also take advantage of the cafe that offers an array of drinks and snacks. Packages for birthday parties, school functions, and youth or sporting teams are also available.
How to Redeem
• No Booking Required
• Valid to 14th April 2022
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours: Check website for up to date opening hours: https://gr.pn/3FAoJUy
Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s).
About Cables Aqua Park
As a new addition to Cables Wake Park, the Cables Aqua Park sits chilling in the back lake boasting an intricate series of connected inflatable slides and structures. Jump in and enjoy watery delights, spectate undercover or tuck into some lunch in the BBQ or picnic table area. The whole park is a complete water sports centre decked out with world-class cable skiing facilities, an inviting lakeside beach and loads of great family activities such as a basketball court and kids playground. The fully trained, experienced staff make sure all cool cats stay sensible out on the water while enjoying one of the world’s fastest growing extreme sports. The park is located in Penrith, one hour from the CBD.