Borrowers can get up to $60 towards vehicle renting services
What You'll Get
Choose from three options
$5 for a $15 driving credit for new borrowers
$10 for a $35 driving credit for new borrowers
$15 for a $60 driving credit for new borrowers
Up to $60 driving credit towards car rental on Australia’s biggest (and friendliest) neighbour-to-neighbour car sharing community. Borrow cars from your neighbours and save on the cost of a rental car.
Need a roomy SUV for a camping trip? A van to move house? Or a compact car for city errands? There are cars on your street! With nearly 2,000 cars, vans, utes and more in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle, you can borrow a car close to your home.
- Cars start from just $5/hour or $25/day + distance charges (includes fuel)
- Full damage coverage and insurance
- Book nearby cars online or via the app
- Free to join as a member
- No contracts or commitments
- Instantly get access to cars
- Check out the fleet map for full of vehicles http://www.carnextdoor.com.au/search
- How to borrow cars: FAQ
- Sydney city, Eastern Suburbs, Inner west, Parramatta, Lower North Shore, Northern Beaches, St George and Northern Suburbs.
- Wollongong city
- Newcastle city
- Melbourne City, West Melbourne, Inner North, Inner West, East Melbourne, Brunswick, Clifton Hill, Docklands, Port Melbourne, South Yarra, St Kilda
- Brisbane City, Inner West, North Central, Inner East, Inner South
- Gold Coast
Visit the fleet map for the full list of vehicles http://www.carnextdoor.com.au/search
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for new members only
• Car Next Door is operating in limited postcodes in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle. Visit the fleet map for the full list of vehicles
• Driving credit is available for use on any car on the platform and valid for 3 months from redemption
• Credit is for the value of option purchased and is not redeemable for cash; additional charges may apply depending the time and distance travelled during your rental; use the trip estimator in the app to estimate the cost of your rental
• Photo of driver's licence, your face matching your license and photo of the identification page of your passport required for sign-up
• $250 pre-authorisation required for each of your first 2 trips (held for 10 days). See pre-auth policy for details
• Monthly, booking and distance fee plus rental rates and damage cover liability vary by plan. See website for prices: https://www.carnextdoor.com.au/how-to-borrow-cars#pricing
• Car Next Door FAQ: https://support.carnextdoor.com.au/hc/en-gb
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem by: 30 Apr 2019
• Borrowers must redeem via the Car Next Door app from the iTunes or Google Play Store or online
• Redemption link for borrowers: https://www.carnextdoor.com.au/join
(1) Complete your application to become a member (it’s free to join)
(2) Enter the promo code while completing your application to redeem the offer. It’s on the last page of the signup process
(3) You must to complete your application to redeem the offer
(4) After activating your membership, visit the Account tab to view your Available driving credits
(5) Visit the Find a Car page to search for a suitable car near you and book it for the time you need
(6) 15 minutes before your booking, the instructions for how to locate and get access to the car will be sent to you via email and SMS
• If you have any issues with redeeming your promo code, visit or contact merchant at https://www.carnextdoor.com.au/support
About Car Next Door
Car Next Door makes it simple to turn any car into a share car, empowering people to save money, reduce waste and create cleaner, greener, better neighbourhoods.
We provide the technology, platform and customer service that makes it possible for everyday Australians to rent out their cars when they're not using them, to a community of over trusted borrowers.
From humble beginnings in Sydney in 2013 with just 20 cars and 60 borrowers, Car Next Door has grown to a fleet of nearly 2,000 cars and 80,000 borrowers.
Our mission is to free people from the “one person, one car” mentality. When you borrow a local car through Car Next Door, we offset the CO2 emissions by planting biodiverse native Australian forests with Greenfleet.